Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kit McKennaii
Growing with the Fresh Mushrooms Grow Kit McKennaii is extremely easy. These kits are completely maintenance-free thanks to a fully colonized substrate without fillers. You hardly have to do anything to get your first flush with high levels of psilocin. Follow the instructions below and you will be assured a high harvest of mushrooms!
- Fast growing: 1 week to first pins
- High yields: Up to 4 flushes. (in ideal conditions)
- High Potency: According the supplier the XP (Extra Potent) strains are twice as potent!
Contents of McKennaii XP Mushroom Grow Kit
- 1x McKennaii Mushrooms Grow box – This contains rye substrate with active mycelium
- 1x Growbag – The bag has filters across the bag.
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend using
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring micro organisms that can contaminate the Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
- After about a week, the first mushrooms will be seen. A week or so after that will be your first harvest. Ensure that you harvest in advance of the first spores falling! The initial harvest from fresh mushroom grow kits is produce really rapidly. In just one week, the first buds are already apparent. This growing phase may be slightly delayed by high or low temperatures. The mushrooms typically take one to two weeks to completely mature.
- Multiple mushroom harvests can be produce with these kits. After the first harvest, do this by filling the kit with fresh tap water. We call this procedure “cold shock.” It guarantees that there is adequate moisture for the mushrooms to thrive and gives the mycelium fresh life.
- Reattach the grow kit’s lid to the kit. Give the kit a full day to relax. To release the extra water, pry open a corner of the cover. You can then repeat the steps from step 1 after this. You can carry out this procedure multiple times.